Now, we are in a much more mobile stage. Our kids are all good travelers, and ready explorers. In an effort to motivate ourselves to take advantage of living in India, on the Sunday before school started, we sat down and made a list of our top 10 travel goals for the year. Some are local and easy, some are loftier. So, here they are.
1. Visit the Seven Tombs -- Hyderabad -- DONE! See THIS post.
2. Go the Hyderabad Zoo -- Hyderabad
3. Have "high-tea" at Falaknuma Palace -- Hyderabad
4. Tour Ramoji Film City -- Hyderabad -- Tickets in hand for Sept 14th. Can't wait to see the movie magic!
5. Find the Paigah Tombs -- Hyderabad (Our driver, Mustafa, has never been, so it will be an adventure for all of us.)
6. Visit Warangal -- day trip
7. See the Taj Mahal -- We're going over the Christmas Holiday!
8. Take the train to Hampi -- New Year's?
9. Explore the Ajanta & Ellora Caves --
10. Take the kids to 2 new countries -- We have a trip to Sri Lanka booked for October and are trying to decide where else to go. We have a really cool map where you can scratch off a country once you've visited it. Our kids can't wait to scratch off new places.
So, here's my question for all of you. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?